Flash backs in her head.
That was all she could remember from a childhood oh so tender.
Her mother getting beat and her brother falling to her feet.
She couldn’t try to help or she’d also get beat.
A father so drunken, he didn’t remember nothin.
She was only 10 years old but she’d seen far more then she could have told.
She’s now 16 and still gets beat.
With so many demons inside to defeat she can no longer keep herself on her feet.
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people